Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ LiveUpdate Guide
Last Published: 2018-02-16
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.1, 8.1)
- About NetBackup LiveUpdate
- NetBackup LiveUpdate operational notes
- Setting up a LiveUpdate server
- Updating servers and clients
- About LiveUpdate logs
- Appendix A. Reference
Updating clients by using NetBackup LiveUpdate
NetBackup client services must be running on the UNIX and the Windows clients that are listed in the LiveUpdate policy that you plan to use.
Use the following procedure to update clients.
To update clients
- Make sure that the Windows clients that you plan to update all have the NetBackup client services running. Windows clients cannot be updated using a LiveUpdate policy if the NetBackup client services are down.
- From the master server, launch the NetBackup Administration Console.
- Click File > LiveUpdate.
- In the LiveUpdate Policy window, select the LiveUpdate policy that includes the clients you want to update.
- Click Run LiveUpdate Policy.
- Check the Activity Monitor to verify that all LiveUpdate jobs complete.