Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Administrator's Guide, Volume II
Last Published: 2021-06-07
Product(s): NetBackup (9.1)
- NetBackup licensing models and usage reporting
- How capacity licensing works
- Creating and viewing the licensing report
- Reviewing a capacity licensing report
- Reconciling the capacity licensing report results
- Reviewing a traditional licensing report
- Reviewing an NEVC licensing report
- Additional configuration
- About dynamic host name and IP addressing
- About busy file processing on UNIX clients
- About the Shared Storage Option
- DELETE About configuring the Shared Storage Option in NetBackup
- Viewing SSO summary reports
- About the vm.conf configuration file
- Holds Management
- Menu user interfaces on UNIX
- About the tpconfig device configuration utility
- About the NetBackup Disk Configuration Utility
- Reference topics
- Host name rules
- About reading backup images with nbtar or tar32.exe
- Factors that affect backup time
- NetBackup notify scripts
- Media and device management best practices
- About TapeAlert
- About tape drive cleaning
- How NetBackup reserves drives
- About SCSI persistent reserve
- About the SPC-2 SCSI reserve process
- About checking for data loss
- About checking for tape and driver configuration errors
- How NetBackup selects media
- About selecting media in robots
- About selecting media in standalone drives
- About Tape I/O commands on UNIX
Viewing SSO summary reports
You can view Shared Storage Option Summary reports.
To view SSO summary reports
- In the NetBackup Administration Console, in the left pane, expand Media and Device Management > Device Monitor.
- On the Actions menu, select View Status of Shared Drives.
- In the Status of Shared Drives dialog box, select a device allocation host (or hosts) from the list.
- Use Add to move the host to the list of hosts to scan.
- Click OK.
The Shared Drive Summary and Device Allocation Host Summary appear in the two lower panes of the dialog.