Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Administrator's Guide, Volume II
Last Published: 2021-06-07
Product(s): NetBackup (9.1)
- NetBackup licensing models and usage reporting
- How capacity licensing works
- Creating and viewing the licensing report
- Reviewing a capacity licensing report
- Reconciling the capacity licensing report results
- Reviewing a traditional licensing report
- Reviewing an NEVC licensing report
- Additional configuration
- About dynamic host name and IP addressing
- About busy file processing on UNIX clients
- About the Shared Storage Option
- DELETE About configuring the Shared Storage Option in NetBackup
- Viewing SSO summary reports
- About the vm.conf configuration file
- Holds Management
- Menu user interfaces on UNIX
- About the tpconfig device configuration utility
- About the NetBackup Disk Configuration Utility
- Reference topics
- Host name rules
- About reading backup images with nbtar or tar32.exe
- Factors that affect backup time
- NetBackup notify scripts
- Media and device management best practices
- About TapeAlert
- About tape drive cleaning
- How NetBackup reserves drives
- About SCSI persistent reserve
- About the SPC-2 SCSI reserve process
- About checking for data loss
- About checking for tape and driver configuration errors
- How NetBackup selects media
- About selecting media in robots
- About selecting media in standalone drives
- About Tape I/O commands on UNIX
Reviewing a traditional licensing report
Follow these steps to examine and reconcile the report with the actual NetBackup environment..
Table: Examining the traditional licensing report
Examine the Summary tab and confirm that the correct information is displayed.
See Summary tab.
Review the Hosts tab and resolve any missing information.
Review the NDMP tab and resolve any missing information.
See Resolve the NDMP tab.
Review the Virtual Servers tab and resolve any missing information.
Review the Drives tab and resolve any missing information.