Veritas NetBackup for Microsoft Azure Stack Administrator's Guide
- Installing and deploying Microsoft Azure Stack plug-in for NetBackup
- Configuring NetBackup and Microsoft Azure Stack
- Managing backup hosts
- Configuring the Microsoft Azure plug-in using the azurestack.conf configuration file
- Creating a file that contains Microsoft Azure Stack credentials
- Performing backups and restores of Microsoft Azure Stack
- About the restore scenarios for Microsoft Azure Stack VMs from the BAR interface
Backup fails with error 6630
Backup fails with the following error:
(6630) Unable to process the request because the server resources are either busy or unavailable. Retry the operation.
Verify the value of the backup selection from the Azure Stack portal.
Verify the values of the
AuthResourcein the credentials file for the backup selection.
Verify that you have added the appropriate ARM endpoint in the backup policy and the credentials file for the backup selection.
Ensure that you have created a custom role for your Azure Stack subscription.
Run the tpconfig -update command after you make changes to the credential file.