Veritas NetBackup for Microsoft Azure Stack Administrator's Guide
- Installing and deploying Microsoft Azure Stack plug-in for NetBackup
- Configuring NetBackup and Microsoft Azure Stack
- Managing backup hosts
- Configuring the Microsoft Azure plug-in using the azurestack.conf configuration file
- Creating a file that contains Microsoft Azure Stack credentials
- Performing backups and restores of Microsoft Azure Stack
- About the restore scenarios for Microsoft Azure Stack VMs from the BAR interface
Downloading the plug-in
You can download the following Microsoft Azure Stack plug-in package for NetBackup from the Veritas Support site.
To download the Microsoft Azure plug-in:
- Go to https://www.veritas.com/support site.
- Click Licensing. You are directed to the Veritas Account Manager page to access your Veritas account.
- Enter your user credentials to access your Veritas account. You are directed to the Veritas Entitlement Management System site.
- On the Entitlements menu, use your Entitlement ID to locate and download the following file for Microsoft Azure Stack plug-in for NetBackup.
Alternatively, on the Downloads menu, locate
The list of software or plug-in package that is available to download may vary across user accounts based on the entitlements within each account.
- In the Actions column against the software or plug-in package you want to download, click Download.
- Save the downloaded file in a local directory on the intended backup host.