Veritas NetBackup for Microsoft Azure Stack Administrator's Guide
- Installing and deploying Microsoft Azure Stack plug-in for NetBackup
- Configuring NetBackup and Microsoft Azure Stack
- Managing backup hosts
- Configuring the Microsoft Azure plug-in using the azurestack.conf configuration file
- Creating a file that contains Microsoft Azure Stack credentials
- Performing backups and restores of Microsoft Azure Stack
- About the restore scenarios for Microsoft Azure Stack VMs from the BAR interface
About NetBackup for Microsoft Azure debug logging
NetBackup maintains process-specific logs for the various processes that are involved in the backup and restore operations. Examining these logs can help you to find the root cause of an issue.
These log folders must already exist in order for logging to occur. If these folders do not exist, you must create them.
The log folders reside on the following directories
On UNIX or Linux:
Table: NetBackup logs related to Microsoft Azure
Messages related to
Logs reside on
BigData framework, discovery, and Microsoft Azure configuration file logs
Policy validation, backup, and restore operations
Restore and Microsoft Azure configuration file
For more details, refer to the NetBackup Logging Reference Guide.