Veritas NetBackup™ 52xx Appliance Initial Configuration Guide
- Preparing for initial configuration
- About NetBackup 52xx appliance roles
- About the NetBackup appliance initial configuration checklist
- Initial configuration procedures
- Performing the initial configuration on a NetBackup 5240 CloudCatalyst Appliance
- Post configuration procedures
Deploying certificates for a credentials broker when the master server is an appliance
Some cloud providers require that you use a credentials broker for authentication with their service.
To use a credentials broker to authenticate with your cloud provider, you need to deploy certificate files on the NetBackup master server before you can configure the NetBackup CloudCatalyst Appliance.
For appliance software version 3.2, see the Veritas NetBackup Cloud Administrator's Guide for details on deploying certificates on the appliance master server.