Veritas NetBackup™ Add-in for Microsoft SCVMM Console Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup Add-in for SCVMM
- Configuring the NetBackup Recovery Wizard
- Recovering virtual machines
- Restore Virtual Machine Wizard screens
Revoking an authorization token
You can delete or revoke an authentication token, as follows.
To revoke the authorization token
- Enter the following on the master server:
install_path\NetBackup\wmc\bin\install\manageClientCerts.bat -delete clientName
/usr/openv/wmc/bin/install/manageClientCerts -delete clientName
Where clientName is the DNS name of the SCVMM console host where the add-in is installed.
The -delete option removes the authentication token and its compressed file from the master server. The add-in is no longer authorized to restore virtual machines from the backups that this master server made.