Veritas NetBackup™ Add-in for Microsoft SCVMM Console Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup Add-in for SCVMM
- Configuring the NetBackup Recovery Wizard
- Recovering virtual machines
- Restore Virtual Machine Wizard screens
Reconfiguring the add-in for a NetBackup CA-signed certificate
If the master server is reconfigured to use a NetBackup CA-signed certificate, use the following procedure to configure the add-in for that certificate.
Reconfigure the add-in to use a NetBackup CA-signed certificate
- Enter the following command on the master server:
This command reconfigures the add-in to use the NetBackup CA-signed certificate.
- Restart the NetBackup Web Management Console service on the master server.
In the Activity Monitor of the NetBackup Administration Console: Click the Daemons tab, right-click the service, and click Stop Daemon. When the service has stopped, click Start Daemon.
- Renew the authentication token on the master server:
See Renewing an authorization token.
Perform this step for each add-in that needs to communicate with the master server.
- On the add-in, remove the existing master server and then add the master server that now has the renewed token:
See Authorizing the NetBackup add-in to restore virtual machines.