Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Logging Reference Guide
Last Published: 2021-06-07
Product(s): NetBackup (9.1)
- Using logs
- Changing the logging levels
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Backup process and logging
- Media and device processes and logging
- Restore process and logging
- Advanced backup and restore features
- Storage logging
- NetBackup Deduplication logging
- OpenStorage Technology (OST) logging
- Storage lifecycle policy (SLP) and Auto Image Replication (A.I.R.) logging
- NetBackup secure communication logging
- NetBackup proxy helper logging
- NetBackup proxy tunnel logging
- Snapshot technologies
- Locating logs
- NetBackup Administration Console logging
- Using the Logging Assistant
Changing the logging levels
Change the global logging level
The global logging level establishes a logging level for all processes that are set to. Changes affect the logging level of both unified logging and legacy logging.
To change the global logging level
- In the NetBackup Administration Console, in the left pane, expand NetBackup Management > Host Properties.
- Select Master Servers, Media Servers, or Clients.
- In the right pane, select the server or client. Then, double-click to view the properties.
- In the left pane, click Logging.
- In the Global logging level list, select the value that you want.
- Click OK.