Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Logging Reference Guide
Last Published: 2021-06-07
Product(s): NetBackup (9.1)
- Using logs
- Changing the logging levels
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Backup process and logging
- Media and device processes and logging
- Restore process and logging
- Advanced backup and restore features
- Storage logging
- NetBackup Deduplication logging
- OpenStorage Technology (OST) logging
- Storage lifecycle policy (SLP) and Auto Image Replication (A.I.R.) logging
- NetBackup secure communication logging
- NetBackup proxy helper logging
- NetBackup proxy tunnel logging
- Snapshot technologies
- Locating logs
- NetBackup Administration Console logging
- Using the Logging Assistant
Disabling debug logging
Use the Disable Debug Logging Wizard to disable logging for an existing Logging Assistant record.
To disable debug logging
- In the NetBackup Administration Console, select the Logging Assistant node.
- Select the record whose debug logging you want to disable.
- Select Actions > Disable Debug Logs.
- Following the prompts in the wizard.