Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Logging Reference Guide
Last Published: 2021-06-07
Product(s): NetBackup (9.1)
- Using logs
- Changing the logging levels
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Backup process and logging
- Media and device processes and logging
- Restore process and logging
- Advanced backup and restore features
- Storage logging
- NetBackup Deduplication logging
- OpenStorage Technology (OST) logging
- Storage lifecycle policy (SLP) and Auto Image Replication (A.I.R.) logging
- NetBackup secure communication logging
- NetBackup proxy helper logging
- NetBackup proxy tunnel logging
- Snapshot technologies
- Locating logs
- NetBackup Administration Console logging
- Using the Logging Assistant
NetBackup web services logging
This topic describes the logs for the NetBackup web services.
Web server logs
Web applications logs
Server where it resides
The NetBackup web server framework does not use the standard VxUL format. For more information on the format of these logs and how they are created, see the documentation for Apache Tomcat at http://tomcat.apache.org.
See the NetBackup Troubleshooting Guide for more information on how to access the web services logs.