VCS-412: Administration of Veritas eDiscovery Platform 8.0 for Users
Although each product varies in complexity and depth of technical knowledge, all certification exams, targeting customers in a user or administrative role, cover core elements measuring technical knowledge against factors such as legal hold management, collection management, system configuration, distributed architecture, case creation and management, source set up, discovery, processing, filters, analytics, advanced searching, concept searching, tags, folders, user management, reviewing, exporting, and producing.
The certified user will demonstrate an understanding of the demonstration of Veritas eDiscovery Platform functionality, as well as managing the workflow in Veritas eDiscovery Platform 8.0. Also for performing all aspects of Legal Holds, creating and using Tags and Folders, searching, filtering, analyzing, reviewing, redacting, exporting and producing Electronically Stored Information (ESI).
Passing this exam will result in a Veritas Certified Specialist (VCS) certification.
# of Questions: 50 - 60
Exam Duration: 75 minutes
Passing Score: 68%
Exam Price: $225 USD (or your country’s currency equivalent)
Note: If you do not have prior experience with this product, it is recommended that you complete an in-person, classroom training or Virtual Academy virtual classroom training class in preparation for the VCS exam. Be cautioned that attendance in a training course does not guarantee passage of a certification exam.
Recommended preparation steps:
- Exam Objectives (PDF): Download and review exam objectives to understand the scope of topics covered in the certification exam.
- Attend recommended training classes listed above.
- Study Guide (PDF): Review the study guide, which maps key lessons and topics from the associated training course(s) to the exam objectives of the certification exam.
- Gain hands-on experience with the product. Three to six months experience working with Veritas eDiscovery Platform 8.0 in a production or lab environment is recommended.
- Sample Exam (PDF): Test yourself and your exam-taking skills using the sample exam
In addition, you should be familiar with the following supporting products, skills, technologies, product documentation, and websites:
- Ability to perform administrative tasks for and/or familiarity with standard backup and availability concepts.
- Legal Hold Reference Guide
- Legal Hold User Guide
- Reviewer's QuickStart Guide
- Tag Sets Reference Card
- User Guide
- Case Administration Guide
- Review and Redaction Reference Card
- Production Reference Card
- Export and Production Guide
- UI Navigation Reference Card
- Audio Search Guide
- Transparent Predictive Coding User Guide
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Audio Search Reference Card
- eDiscovery Support Page
- About eDiscovery
- Veritas Communities
To register for an exam, follow these instructions.
Email Certification Team