NetBackup™ Web UI Cloud Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing cloud assets
- Configurations for a cloud provider
Perform rollback recovery of cloud assets
The rollback recovery of a cloud asset overwrites the existing data on the original asset. Unlike original or alternate location restore, a new copy is not created of the restored image, but the existing data on the source is replaced.
Snapshot replicas cannot be rolled back.
To perform rollback recovery of the cloud asset
- On the left, click Cloud.
- For supported cloud asset type, click on the Virtual Machines.
All the discovered cloud assets for the respective category are displayed.
- Double-click on the protected asset you want to recover.
- Click the Recovery points tab. In the calendar view, click the date on which the backup occurred.
The available images are listed in rows with the backup timestamp for each image.
- On the image you want to recover, click Recover > Rollback.
- Click Start recovery. The existing data is overwritten.
- On the left, click Jobs to view the job status.