NetBackup™ Web UI Cloud Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing cloud assets
- Configurations for a cloud provider
Recovering a cloud asset to an alternate location
Cloud assets for Google Cloud Platform cannot be restored to an alternate location.
To restore a replicated copy of EC2 instance to an alternate location, the key-pair names must be same on the source and destination region. If not, create a new key-pair in the destination region that is consistent with the key-pair in the source region.
To recover a cloud asset to an alternate location
- On the left, click Cloud.
- Depending on the cloud asset type, click on the Virtual Machines, Applications, or Volumes tab.
All the discovered cloud assets for the respective category are displayed.
- Double-click on the protected asset you want recover.
- Click the Recovery points tab, and click the date on which the backup occurred.
The available images are listed in rows with the backup timestamp for each image.
- On the image you want to recover, click Recover > Restore to alternate location.
- Enter the location where you want to restore the cloud asset.
- Click Start Recovery.
- In the left, click Jobs to view the job status.