Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup™ Web UI Cloud Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2019-07-23
Product(s): NetBackup (8.2)
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing cloud assets
- Configurations for a cloud provider
Recovering a cloud asset to its original location
To recover a cloud asset to its original location
- On the left, click Cloud.
- Depending on the cloud asset type, click on the Virtual Machines, Applications, or Volumes tab.
All the discovered cloud assets for the respective category are displayed.
- Double-click on the protected asset that you want recover.
- Click the Recovery points tab, then click the date on which the backup occurred.
The available images are listed in rows with the backup timestamp for each image.
- On the image you want to recover, click Recover > Restore to original location.
- Click OK.
- On the left, click Jobs to view the job status.