Veritas NetBackup™ for SQLite Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for SQLite Agent
- Installing the NetBackup for SQLite Agent
- Configuring the NetBackup for SQLite
- NetBackup for SQLite backup and restore
- Troubleshooting for NetBackup for SQLite
- Appendix A. NetBackup for SQLite commands and conventions
- Appendix B. NetBackup for SQLite commands
nbsqlite -o delete — deletes the backup information from the NetBackup catalog files.
nbsqlite - o delete
The nbsqlite -o delete command deletes the backup information from the NetBackup catalog files, but retains the backups in the storage media.
The parameter -S and -id are the required parameters.
Specifies the backup using the backup image name.
Configures the NetBackup master server.