Veritas NetBackup™ for SQLite Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for SQLite Agent
- Installing the NetBackup for SQLite Agent
- Configuring the NetBackup for SQLite
- NetBackup for SQLite backup and restore
- Troubleshooting for NetBackup for SQLite
- Appendix A. NetBackup for SQLite commands and conventions
- Appendix B. NetBackup for SQLite commands
About NetBackup for SQLite Agent commands
This section describes the commands, options, and parameters that are available to run the nbsqlite operations. Each command contains a brief description, required parameters, and optional parameters for the respective operations. The agent supports only those commands, options, and parameters that are mentioned in this document.
nbsqlite.conf file keeps you from providing the parameters every time you run the operations.
Observe for the following:
Set the parameters in the
nbsqlite.conffile or on the nbsqlite command line.
The parameters you set on the command line, takes precedence over the
Set the operation type (-o) on the nbsqlite command line.
Set the other parameters and options for the respective operation on the nbsqlite command line or in the