Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-09-17
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.2)
- Introduction to NetBackup for Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- Prerequisites, notes, and restrictions
- Configuring NetBackup communication with AHV
- Adding a backup host to the NetBackup master server
- Managing SSL certificates
- Configuring NetBackup policies for AHV
- Backup and restore
- Troubleshooting issues
- Appendix A. NetBackup commands to backup and restore Nutanix AHV virtual machines
Back up the Nutanix AHV virtual machines
You can initiate a backup for the AHV virtual machine using thepolicy. You can start the backup manually from a policy, or have it run automatically according to a schedule that is defined in the policy.
To create apolicy refer to the following sections: