NetBackup™ Release Notes
- About NetBackup 10.2
- New features, enhancements, and changes
- NetBackup 10.2 new features, changes, and enhancements
- Operational notes
- NetBackup installation and upgrade operational notes
- NetBackup administration and general operational notes
- NetBackup administration interface operational notes
- NetBackup Bare Metal Restore operational notes
- NetBackup Snapshot Manager (formerly NetBackup CloudPoint)
- NetBackup for NDMP operational notes
- NetBackup for OpenStack operational notes
- NetBackup internationalization and localization operational notes
- Appendix A. About SORT for NetBackup Users
- Appendix B. NetBackup installation requirements
- Appendix C. NetBackup compatibility requirements
- Appendix D. Other NetBackup documentation and related documents
New EEB management view
New to NetBackup 10.2 is the EEB management tab under Deployment management. This tab provides a window into your environment's use of NetBackup emergency engineering binaries (EEBs).
The EEB management tab displays all the EEBs deployed in your NetBackup environment. Each EEB lists a description of the issue as well as the formal NetBackup releases in which the issue was resolved. You can export all this information into a CSV file for review and analysis.
For the description and fixed version information to display, the computer running the NetBackup web UI must have access to the internet. This information is collected from the latest data on the NetBackup SORT website.
You can review each individual EEB and determine which hosts use a given EEB. Like the description information, you can export these details to a CSV file.
Currently, this view only allows for reporting. You can, however, use the information that is provided to develop an upgrade strategy for your environment. Be aware pre-8.0 and earlier clients and media servers cannot use this feature.