NetBackup™ Release Notes
- About NetBackup 10.2
- New features, enhancements, and changes
- NetBackup 10.2 new features, changes, and enhancements
- Operational notes
- NetBackup installation and upgrade operational notes
- NetBackup administration and general operational notes
- NetBackup administration interface operational notes
- NetBackup Bare Metal Restore operational notes
- NetBackup Snapshot Manager (formerly NetBackup CloudPoint)
- NetBackup for NDMP operational notes
- NetBackup for OpenStack operational notes
- NetBackup internationalization and localization operational notes
- Appendix A. About SORT for NetBackup Users
- Appendix B. NetBackup installation requirements
- Appendix C. NetBackup compatibility requirements
- Appendix D. Other NetBackup documentation and related documents
Using Azure recovery points with Snapshot Manager
NetBackup 10.2 includes the following changes for using Azure recovery points with NetBackup Snapshot Manager:
Application consistency using Azure recovery points
By default, the create snapshot operation in Snapshot Manager creates recovery points instead of snapshots.
Post-upgrade tasks for application consistency using Azure recovery points
After you upgrade to use Azure recovery points, for the snapshots to be application consistent, ensure that the additional permissions are configured to enable Azure restore points.
For more information, see the "Post-upgrade tasks" section of the NetBackup Snapshot Manager Install and Upgrade Guide.