Veritas NetBackup™ Logging Reference Guide
- Using logs
- Changing the logging levels
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Backup process and logging
- Media and device processes and logging
- Restore process and logging
- Advanced backup and restore features
- Storage logging
- NetBackup Deduplication logging
- OpenStorage Technology (OST) logging
- Storage lifecycle policy (SLP) and Auto Image Replication (A.I.R.) logging
- NetBackup secure communication logging
- NetBackup proxy helper logging
- NetBackup proxy tunnel logging
- Snapshot technologies
- Locating logs
- NetBackup Administration Console logging
- Using the Logging Assistant
Viewing the Logging Assistant records
The Logging Assistant node contains all the Logging Assistant records that you create. To view the details of a record, select the record and then . Click to display the hosts for the current record. These hosts include the master server, any media servers, any associated clients, and a list of logs that are enabled on each host.
The record details in the logging assistant include the following information:
Logging Assistant Record ID
The record name that you entered.
The record description that you entered.
Debug logs currently enabled
Yes: Debug logs are set up or enabled.
No: Debug logs are not set up or have been disabled or reset.
Record created: You added this record to the Logging Assistant with .
Debug Logging partially set up: You set up debug logging for all the selected hosts and processes with the Setup Debug Logging Wizard, but not all the hosts and processes have been verified.
The progress of the current activity being performed for the Logging Assistant record.
The output location where the debug logs and other troubleshooting information is collected.
Record creation time
The date and time you created this record.
Record last modified
The date and time that you performed the most recent activity on the record.
Debug logging set up time
The date and time when you completed the Setup Debug Logging Wizard.