Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Logging Reference Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-01
Product(s): NetBackup (188.8.131.52, 9.0)
- Using logs
- Changing the logging levels
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Backup process and logging
- Media and device processes and logging
- Restore process and logging
- Advanced backup and restore features
- Storage logging
- NetBackup Deduplication logging
- OpenStorage Technology (OST) logging
- Storage lifecycle policy (SLP) and Auto Image Replication (A.I.R.) logging
- NetBackup secure communication logging
- NetBackup proxy helper logging
- NetBackup proxy tunnel logging
- Snapshot technologies
- Locating logs
- NetBackup Administration Console logging
- Using the Logging Assistant
Setting retention limits for logs on clients
You can specify the numbers of days that NetBackup retains client logs on UNIX and Windows.
To set retention limits for logs on clients
- In the NetBackup Administration Console, expand Host Properties > Clients.
- Double-click the client you want to modify.
- Select the applicable node, either UNIX Client or Windows Client.
- Locate the field Keep status of user-directed backups, archives, and restores for.
- Enter the number of days you want to retain the log files and click OK.