Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Logging Reference Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-01
Product(s): NetBackup (188.8.131.52, 9.0)
- Using logs
- Changing the logging levels
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Backup process and logging
- Media and device processes and logging
- Restore process and logging
- Advanced backup and restore features
- Storage logging
- NetBackup Deduplication logging
- OpenStorage Technology (OST) logging
- Storage lifecycle policy (SLP) and Auto Image Replication (A.I.R.) logging
- NetBackup secure communication logging
- NetBackup proxy helper logging
- NetBackup proxy tunnel logging
- Snapshot technologies
- Locating logs
- NetBackup Administration Console logging
- Using the Logging Assistant
Private Branch Exchange (PBX) is the communication mechanism used by most NetBackup processes.
Server where it resides
master, media, and client
To view logs for PBX, you must use the PBX product ID, which is 50936. You also must have root or administrator privileges.
See the NetBackup Troubleshooting Guide for more information on how to access PBX logs.