Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Logging Reference Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-01
Product(s): NetBackup (220.127.116.11, 9.0)
- Using logs
- Changing the logging levels
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Backup process and logging
- Media and device processes and logging
- Restore process and logging
- Advanced backup and restore features
- Storage logging
- NetBackup Deduplication logging
- OpenStorage Technology (OST) logging
- Storage lifecycle policy (SLP) and Auto Image Replication (A.I.R.) logging
- NetBackup secure communication logging
- NetBackup proxy helper logging
- NetBackup proxy tunnel logging
- Snapshot technologies
- Locating logs
- NetBackup Administration Console logging
- Using the Logging Assistant
Overview of NetBackup log locations and processes
Figure: Logs in the NetBackup enterprise system shows the location of the log and report information on the client and the server and the processes that make the information available.
For information on reports, see the following topic.
See the Reports information in the NetBackup Administrator's Guide, Volume I.
The log-entry format in the NetBackup logs is subject to change without notice.