Veritas NetBackup™ 5230 Appliance and Storage Shelf Product Description
- Product overview
- Technical specifications, standards, and compliance information
- Appendix A. About the optional Veritas 2U12 49TB Storage Shelf
- Components of the Veritas 2U12 49TB Storage Shelf
- Veritas 2U12 49TB Storage Shelf front panel components
- Veritas 2U12 49TB Storage Shelf rear components
The AC power modules of the appliance and the storage shelves accept one AC power cable. One end of the AC power cable is connected to the power supply on the appliance or the storage device. The other end of the cable is connected to an external Power Distribution Unit (PDU) on the rack.
A power cable includes live line, neutral line, and grounding lines.
AC power connector (IEC-60320-C14) to an external Power Supply Distribution Unit (PDU) on a rack.
AC power connector (IEC-60320-C13) to an appliance or a storage device.
If your power distribution unit is not compatible with the IEC-60320-C13 plug, then Veritas recommends that you purchase your power cable locally. Make sure the power cable meets or exceeds the indicated power rating.