- Install Backup Exec 16
- Updates, Patches and Late Breaking News for Backup Exec 16
- Backup Exec Matching Set of Logs for Support
- How Agents and Options are Licensed in Backup Exec 16 (Licensing Guide)
- Configure Backup Exec environment
- Prepare for disaster recovery
- Get free online training for Backup Exec
- Manage Support Cases online using MyVeritas
- Collect data for Veritas Support case
- Backup Exec 16 Software Compatibility List (SCL)
- How to troubleshoot issues with a Robotic Library (autoloader/changer) and/or Tape Drive(s).
- Backup Exec 15 Hardware Compatibility List (HCL)
- Software Compatibility Lists (SCL), Hardware Compatibility Lists (HCL), and Administrator Guides for Backup Exec (all versions)
- Backup Exec Console will not connect after installing November 2016 or December 2016 Windows Updates
- More Articles
- Symantec Software Alert for Backup Exec 2014 - Multiple issues (October 24, 2014)
- Symantec Software Alert for Backup Exec 2014 - Data Lifecycle Management (DLM) may treat non expired tape media as expired.
- Symantec Software Alert for Backup Exec 2014 - Data Lifecycle Management may delete backup sets that are expired but still have dependent backup sets that are not yet expired.
- Symantec Software Alert for Backup Exec 2014 - Data Lifecycle Management (DLM) may delete expired backup sets that are on disk cartridge media even if they should be retained.
- TECH ALERT - Hyper V Restore of a Virtual Machine with > 2 TB VHDX (used space) Disk would complete successfully but this disk may not be accessible from inside the restored VM
- More Articles