VCS-352: Administration of Veritas Storage Foundation and High Availability Solutions 6.0 for Windows
Although each product varies in complexity and depth, all certification exams are created specifically for customers and cover core elements measuring technical knowledge against factors such as installation, configuration, product administration, day-to-day maintenance, and basic troubleshooting.
This program consists of a technical exam at a product/version level that validates that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully administer Veritas Storage Foundation and High Availability Solutions 6.0 for Windows.
Passing this exam will result in a Veritas Certified Specialist (VCS) certification.
# of Questions: 90 - 100
Exam Duration: 120 minutes
Passing Score: 50%
Exam Price: $225 USD (or your country’s currency equivalent)
Note: If you do not have prior experience with this product, it is recommended that you complete an in-person, classroom training or Virtual Academy virtual classroom training class in preparation for the VCS exam. Be cautioned that attendance in a training course does not guarantee passage of a certification exam.
Recommended preparation steps:
- Exam Objectives (PDF): Download and review exam objectives to understand the scope of topics covered in the certification exam.
- Attend recommended training classes listed above.
- Study Guide (PDF): Review the study guide, which maps key lessons and topics from the associated training course(s) to the exam objectives of the certification exam.
- Gain hands-on experience with the product. Six to twelve months experience working with Storage Foundation and High Availability 6.0 for Windows in a production or lab environment or equivalent working knowledge of Storage Foundation and High Availability Solutions is recommended.
- Sample Exam (PDF): Test yourself and your exam-taking skills using the sample exam
In addition, you should be familiar with the following supporting products, skills, technologies, product documentation, and websites:
- Recommended knowledge of storage and high availability concepts.
- Recommended knowledge of Windows system and network administration.
- Veritas Cluster Server Release Notes
- Veritas Cluster Server Installation and Upgrade GuideGuide
- Veritas Cluster Server Administrator’s Guide
- Veritas Cluster Server Getting Started Guide
- Veritas Storage Foundation and High Availability Solutions Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Veritas Storage Foundations and High Availability Solutions Release Notes
- Veritas Storage Foundations and High Availability Solutions Solutions Guide
- Veritas Storage Foundations and High Availability Solutions Getting Started Guide
- Veritas Storage Foundation Administrator’s Guide
- Storage Foundation 6.0 for Windows Documentation
- Services and Operations Readiness Tools
- About Storage Foundation
- Veritas Communities
- Veritas Support
To register for an exam, follow these instructions.
Email Certification Team