Veritas NetBackup™ Add-in for Microsoft SCVMM Console Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup Add-in for SCVMM
- Configuring the NetBackup Recovery Wizard
- Recovering virtual machines
Renewing an authorization token
You can renew an authentication token that has expired, as follows.
Authentication tokens expire after one year.
To renew an authentication token
- Enter the following on the master server:
install_path\NetBackup\wmc\bin\install\manageClientCerts.bat -renew clientName
/usr/openv/wmc/bin/install/manageClientCerts -renew clientName
Where clientName is the DNS name of the SCVMM console host where the add-in is installed.
The -renew option deletes the token and creates a new one. Any aliases that existed for the token are retained.
- Use the plug-in's Register Master Servers option to re-register the master server using the renewed authentication token.