Veritas NetBackup™ Add-in for Microsoft SCVMM Console Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup Add-in for SCVMM
- Configuring the NetBackup Recovery Wizard
- Recovering virtual machines
Accessing the Recovery Wizard
In the SCVMM console, you can launch the Recovery Wizard from the NetBackup add-in as described in this topic.
To have access to the add-in, you must install it yourself. If you did not install it, theoption does not appear in the SCVMM ribbon.
To access the Recovery Wizard
- In the SCVMM console, open the VMs and Services workspace.
- Click All Hosts.
- In the SCVMM ribbon, click the NetBackup option.
The first time you use the NetBackup add-in, an End User License Agreement (EULA) appears. To use the add-in, you must accept the EULA.
The components of the NetBackup add-in appear.
- Click the Recovery Wizard.
The Virtual Machine Selection screen appears.