Veritas™ System Recovery 23 Readme
- Veritas™ System Recovery 23 Readme
- Granular Restore Option
You cannot deploy the Veritas System Recovery 23 Agent to remote machines ifand are disabled on them. Refer to the Veritas System Recovery 23 User's Guide for information on how to enable and .
You might receive a reconnect error when trying to manage a second computer.
To resolve this issue, use Windows Firewall to open TCP port 135 on both the source and the target computers, and then try the connection again.
You might receive a reconnect error when trying to manage a second computer. This error message appears in the status bar of the product user interface:
Connecting to agent on <remote computer name/IP address>. You do not have sufficient privileges to perform this operation.
This error might occur because Distributed COM (DCOM) is disabled on the computer.
To enable DCOM:
- From the Windows Start menu, click Run.
- Enter dcomcnfg.exe, and then press Enter.
- In the tree on the left, double-click Component Services, and then double-click Computers.
- Right-click My Computer, and then select Properties.
- Click the Default Properties tab, and then select the Enable Distributed COM on this Computer check box.
- Click OK to save the settings.