NetBackup™ Web UI Cloud Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing cloud assets
Adding configurations for a cloud provider
All the cloud providers that are supported by NetBackup are displayed in the NetBackup web UI. You need to add the cloud account (configure the cloud plug-in) for the cloud provider you need. You can create multiple configurations for each provider.
To add a configuration for a Cloud Provider
- On the left, click Cloud.
- Click on the Providers tab.
The cloud providers that are supported by NetBackup are displayed.
- Click Add under the cloud provider for which you want to add a configuration.
- Enter the connection and authentication details in the Add Configuration pane.
- Click Save.