NetBackup™ Web UI Backup Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing protection plans
- Managing jobs
- Configuring email notifications for alerting
- Usage reporting and capacity licensing
Sign in to a NetBackup master server from the web UI
Users can sign in to a NetBackup master server from a web browser through the NetBackup web UI. For details on supported browsers for the web UI, see the NetBackup Software Compatibility List.
Users must be root or an administrator or have a role that is configured for them in NetBackup RBAC.
To sign in to a NetBackup master server using the NetBackup web UI
- Open a web browser and go to the following URL.
The masterserver is the host name or IP address of the NetBackup master server that you want to sign in to.
- Enter your credentials and click Sign in.
For this type of user
Use this format