NetBackup™ Web UI Backup Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing protection plans
- Managing jobs
- Configuring email notifications for alerting
- Usage reporting and capacity licensing
Use the Jobs node to monitor the jobs in your NetBackup environment and view the details for a specific job.
To monitor a job
- Click Jobs and select the job name or check the box of the job that you want to view. You can select the checkbox for a job to perform a particular action on that job, such as restarting the job. Under Status, click the status code to view the status code message.
Select the Overview tab to view information about a job.
The Details tab displays the File List and Status. The File List contains the files that are included in the backup image. Select the Details tab to view the logged details about a job. You can filter the logs by error type. Under Status, click the status code number to view information about this status code in the Veritas Knowledge Base.
- From here, you can perform additional tasks.