Veritas NetBackup™ for MariaDB Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for MariaDB Agent
- Installing the NetBackup for MariaDB Agent
- Configuring the NetBackup for MariaDB
- NetBackup for MariaDB backup and restore
- Troubleshooting for NetBackup for MariaDB
- Appendix A. About NetBackup for MariaDB commands and conventions
- Appendix B. The NetBackup for MariaDB commands
nbmariadb -o delete — deletes the backup information from the NetBackup catalog files.
nbmariadb -o delete -S master_server_name -id db_backup_image_name
The nbmariadb -o delete command deletes the backup information from the NetBackup catalog files, but retains the backups in the storage media.
The parameter -S and -id are the required parameters.
Specifies the backup using the backup image name.
Configures the NetBackup master server.