Veritas NetBackup™ for MariaDB Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for MariaDB Agent
- Installing the NetBackup for MariaDB Agent
- Configuring the NetBackup for MariaDB
- NetBackup for MariaDB backup and restore
- Troubleshooting for NetBackup for MariaDB
- Appendix A. About NetBackup for MariaDB commands and conventions
- Appendix B. The NetBackup for MariaDB commands
About NetBackup for MariaDB command conventions
This document uses the following conventions when describing commands that are specific when running the operations for MariaDB database.
Run the following commands in the command line interface to see the results:
The -help command (-h) option prints a command-line usage message when it is the only option on the command line. For example,
Brackets [ ] indicate that the enclosed component of the command line is optional. Other parameters are required.
Italics indicate that the information is user supplied. For example, you may provide the policy name and the schedule name for a backup operation.
nbmariadb -o backup -S master_server_name -P policy_name -s schedule_name