Veritas NetBackup™ for MariaDB Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for MariaDB Agent
- Installing the NetBackup for MariaDB Agent
- Configuring the NetBackup for MariaDB
- NetBackup for MariaDB backup and restore
- Troubleshooting for NetBackup for MariaDB
- Appendix A. About NetBackup for MariaDB commands and conventions
- Appendix B. The NetBackup for MariaDB commands
Deleting backup information from the NetBackup catalog files
The nbmariadb command for delete, removes the backup information from the catalog files but retains the backup files on the NetBackup media server. The parameter -S and -id are required parameters.
Before you delete the backups, you must set the following parameter in the
nbmariadb.conf file or provide them on the command line:
To delete a backup
- Configure the parameters, in the
nbmariadb.conffile or the nbmariadb command line.
- Run the following command:
nbmariadb -o delete -S master_server_name -id db_backup_image_name.