Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for PostgreSQL Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2019-06-28
Product(s): NetBackup (8.2)
- Introduction to NetBackup for PostgreSQL
- Installing the NetBackup for PostgreSQL Agent
- Configuring NetBackup for PostgreSQL
- NetBackup for PostgreSQL backup and restore
- About PostgreSQL backups
- Troubleshooting for PostgreSQL
- Appendix A. NetBackup for PostgreSQL commands and conventions
- Appendix B. NetBackup for PostgreSQL commands
Performing the PostgreSQL restores
To restore the backup
- Configure the parameters in the
nbpgsql.conffile, or provide them on the command line.
- Run the following command:
nbpgsql -o restore -S master_server -t target_directory [-id db_backup_id] [-C client_name]
Ensure that the PostgreSQL agent and NetBackup are of same version for successful backup and restore operations.