Veritas NetBackup for Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- Prerequisites, notes, and restrictions
- Download and install the Nutanix plug-in
- Configure NetBackup communication with AHV
- Add a backup host to the NetBackup master server
- Manage SSL certificates
- Configure NetBackup policies for AHV
- Backup and restore
- Troubleshoot issues
- Appendix A. NetBackup commands to backup and restore Nutanix AHV virtual machines
Protect AHV using NetBackup
Virtual infrastructure is one of the key components of today's modern data centers. The ability to back up and restore your virtual machines is essential to maintain business continuity and deliver superior high availability and disaster recovery (HA-DR) solutions meeting stringent service level agreements.
Veritas NetBackup, now in addition to VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V, also lets you back up and restore Nutanix AHV virtual machines. The functionality is packaged as Nutanix AHV plug-in for NetBackup. Veritas NetBackup version 8.1 uses the Nutanix AHV plug-in for NetBackup to back up and restore AHV virtual machines.