Veritas NetBackup for Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- Prerequisites, notes, and restrictions
- Download and install the Nutanix plug-in
- Configure NetBackup communication with AHV
- Add a backup host to the NetBackup master server
- Manage SSL certificates
- Configure NetBackup policies for AHV
- Backup and restore
- Troubleshoot issues
- Appendix A. NetBackup commands to backup and restore Nutanix AHV virtual machines
Download the Nutanix AHV plug-in binaries
You can download the following plug-in package Nutanix AHV plug-in for NetBackup from the Veritas Support site.
To download the Nutanix AHV plug-in:
- Go to https://www.veritas.com/support site.
- Click Licensing. You are directed to the Veritas Account Manager page to access your Veritas account.
- Enter your user credentials to access your Veritas account. You are directed to the Veritas Entitlement Management System site.
- On the Entitlements menu, use your Entitlement ID to locate and download the following file for Nutanix AHV plug-in for NetBackup.
Alternatively, on the Downloads menu, locate the
The list of software that is available to download may vary across user accounts based on the entitlements within each account.
- In the Actions column against the software or plug-in you want to download, click the Download icon.
- Save the downloaded file in a local directory on the backup host.