Veritas NetBackup™ for MySQL Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for MySQL Agent
- Installing NetBackup for MySQL Agent
- Configuring NetBackup for MySQL Agent
- The NetBackup for MySQL backups and restores
- Troubleshooting for NetBackup for MySQL
- Appendix A. The NetBackup for MySQL commands and conventions
- Appendix B. The NetBackup for MySQL commands
Deleting backup information from the NetBackup catalog
The nbmysql delete command, removes the backup information from the catalog files but retains the backup files on the NetBackup media server.
The parameter -S is the required parameter. Alternatively you can use the -i option to delete a backup using its backup image name.
By default, NetBackup uses the values that you have defined in the
To delete the MySQL backup information
- Configure the parameters, in the
nbmysql.conffile or set them on the command line.
- Run the following command:
nbmysql -o delete -S master_server_name [-i copy_id].