Veritas NetBackup™ for MySQL Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for MySQL Agent
- Installing NetBackup for MySQL Agent
- Configuring NetBackup for MySQL Agent
- The NetBackup for MySQL backups and restores
- Troubleshooting for NetBackup for MySQL
- Appendix A. The NetBackup for MySQL commands and conventions
- Appendix B. The NetBackup for MySQL commands
About NetBackup for MySQL conventions
This document uses the following conventions when describing commands that are specific to NetBackup for MySQL Agent.
Run the following commands in the command line interface to see the results:
The -help command (-h) option prints a command-line usage message when it is the only option on the command line. For example,
Brackets [ ] indicate that the enclosed component of the command line is optional. Other parameters are required.
Italics indicate that the information is user supplied. For example, you may provide the policy name and the schedule name for a backup operation.
nbmysql -o backup -S master_server_name -P policy_name -s schedule_name