Veritas NetBackup™ Appliance Release Notes
- About NetBackup appliance 3.1
- NetBackup appliance 3.1 features, enhancements, and changes
- NetBackup Appliance Hardware features
- NetBackup Appliance compatibility
- Operational notes
- About NetBackup support utilities
- Appendix A. Release content
- Appendix B. Related documents
NetBackup Support Utility (NBSU)
You can use the NBSU utility to gather appropriate diagnostic information about NetBackup and the operating system.
The NetBackup Support Utility (NBSU) is a Veritas utility used to gather diagnostic information about the system on which the utility is run. By default, NBSU gathers the appropriate diagnostic information based on the operating system and the NetBackup environment.
You can use the Support > NBSU command to create or remove the NetBackup configuration support files that the NBSU utility uses.
For more information, see the NetBackup Appliance Commands Reference Guide.