Veritas NetBackup™ Troubleshooting Guide
- Troubleshooting procedures
- Troubleshooting NetBackup problems
- Troubleshooting vnetd proxy connections
- Troubleshooting security certificate revocation
- Verifying host name and service entries in NetBackup
- Frozen media troubleshooting considerations
- Troubleshooting problems with the NetBackup web services
- Resolving PBX problems
- Troubleshooting problems with validation of the remote host
- About troubleshooting Auto Image Replication
- Using NetBackup utilities
- About the NetBackup support utility (nbsu)
- About the NetBackup consistency check utility (NBCC)
- About the robotic test utilities
- Disaster recovery
- About disk recovery procedures for UNIX and Linux
- About clustered NetBackup server recovery for UNIX and Linux
- About disk recovery procedures for Windows
- About clustered NetBackup server recovery for Windows
- About recovering the NetBackup catalog
- About NetBackup catalog recovery and OpsCenter
- About recovering the entire NetBackup catalog
- About recovering the NetBackup catalog image files
- About recovering the NetBackup relational database
Specifying the NetBackup job ID number after a catalog recovery
You can specify the NetBackup job ID number after a catalog recovery. If you use OpsCenter to monitor NetBackup activity, doing so prevents duplicate job ID numbers in OpsCenter.
To specify the NetBackup job ID number after a catalog recovery
- If necessary, restore the OpsCenter database from a backup.
- Determine the last job ID number that is recorded in OpsCenter.
- Edit the NetBackup
jobidfile and set the value to one higher than the number from step 2. The following is the pathname to the
Because the recovery consumes job numbers, you must specify the number before the catalog recovery.
- Recover the NetBackup catalog.