NetBackup™ Web UI VMware Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing VMware assets
Browse VMware servers
You can browse vCenter servers and standalone ESXi servers to locate VMs and view their details such as their protection plans and recovery points.
To browse VMware servers
- On the left, click VMware.
- Click Servers to begin searching.
The list includes the vCenters and standalone ESXi servers that you have access to.
To locate a server, you can enter a string in the search field.
- Click on a server to begin drilling into it.
You can navigate back to a higher level by clicking the up-arrow.
- Click on a VM to view its protection status, recovery points, and restore activity.
- Click Configure protection to subscribe the VM to a plan.