Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ WebSocket Service (NBWSS) Reference Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-01
Product(s): NetBackup (220.127.116.11, 9.0)
- Using the NetBackup WebSocket Service (NBWSS) for communication with a cloud application
- Examples of NBWSS messages
- Configuring WebSocket endpoints for NBWSS
- Troubleshooting NBWSS
- NBWSS issues
Removing NetBackup credentials for a WebSocket server endpoint
Use the following procedure to remove the endpoint credentials for a cloud application.
To remove NetBackup credentials for a WebSocket endpoint
- In the NetBackup Administration Console, click Media and Device Management > Credentials > WebSocket Servers.
- In the right pane, right-click on the endpoint credentials, select Delete, and click OK to confirm the deletion.
See Saving NetBackup credentials for a WebSocket server endpoint.