Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync 1.13 Administration Guide
- About Folder Sync
- Requirements for Folder Sync
- Preparing the service and admin accounts for Folder Sync
- Installing or upgrading Folder Sync
- Configuring the Folder Sync task
- Running and scheduling Folder Sync synchronizations
- Performing a "Run Now" Folder Sync synchronization
- Monitoring and managing Folder Sync
- Viewing the All Mailboxes table
- Viewing the Folder Sync job list
- Viewing the Folder Sync mailbox report
- Viewing the Folder Sync status report
- Troubleshooting Folder Sync
About this guide
This guide describes the Enterprise Vault.cloud Folder Sync 1.13 application, which provides mailbox folder synchronization to Personal.cloud for both on-premises Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office 365.
This guide describes how to:
Install and configure Folder Sync for on-premises Exchange, Office 365, or hybrid environments.
Use Folder Sync to perform and manage the replication of the mailbox folder structures to Personal.cloud.
Monitor the results of the folder synchronizations.
Monitor the migration of folder synchronization., in hybrid configurations where you migrate mailboxes from on-premises Exchange to Office 365.
Troubleshoot issues with Folder Sync.
Folder Sync should be installed, configured, and maintained by a qualified Microsoft Exchange Server or Office 365 administrator, as appropriate.