Veritas NetBackup™ Appliance Commands Reference Guide
- Logging on to the NetBackup Appliance Shell Menu
- About the NetBackup Appliance Shell Menu command views
- Appendix A. Main > Appliance commands
- Appendix B. Main > Manage > FibreChannel commands
- Appendix C. Main > Manage > Libraries commands
- Appendix D. Main > Manage > Libraries > Advanced > ACS commands
- Appendix E. Main > Manage > License commands
- Appendix F. Main > Manage > MountPoints commands
- Appendix G. Main > Manage > NetBackup CLI commands
- Appendix H. Main > Manage > OpenStorage commands
- Appendix I. Main > Manage > Software commands
- Appendix J. Main > Manage > Storage commands
- Appendix K. Main > Manage > Tapes commands
- Appendix L. Main > Manage > Certificates commands
- Appendix M. Main > Monitor commands
- Appendix N. Main > Network commands
- Appendix O. Main > Network > Security (IPsec) commands
- Appendix P. Main > Reports commands
- Appendix Q. Main > Settings commands
- Appendix R. Main > Settings > Alerts commands
- Appendix S. Main > Settings > Notifications view commands
- Appendix T. Main > Settings > Security commands
- Appendix U. Main > Support commands
About the NetBackup Appliance Shell Menu
The NetBackup Appliance Shell Menu is an interactive shell that is available on the appliances through SSH. This menu interface enables you to perform most of the administration functions that are necessary to administer the appliances.
You can use the NetBackup Appliance Shell Menu in place of the NetBackup Appliance Web Console for many operations. In addition, anyone who is limited to only SSH because of firewall restraints should use this shell menu.
The NetBackup Appliance Commands Reference Guide contains detailed information about the NetBackup Appliance commands. Each command contains a brief description of the primary function of the command, a synopsis, and descriptions of the options that are listed in the synopsis. Some commands also contain notes and usage examples.
It is possible that changes may occur after the documents have been initially released. The electronic versions of these documents on the Support website contain the most up-to-date information. You should refer to these documents for the latest information about the appliance. The documents are provided so that you can download and print them at any time.