- VTS16-001: A hotfix is now available for NetBackup, NetBackup OpsCenter, and NetBackup Appliances.
- Defects in nbdecommission will result in removal of more credentials than intended when the command is used to remove a media server with MSDP credentials. Storage units may also be removed. EEBs are available.
- Notification of new NetBackup Technical Alerts
- VMware Backups with Block Level Incremental or Changed Block Tracking can return incorrect changed sectors in ESXi 6.0
- Critical Error in Error Logs tab or bperror report is inaccurate
- Prior to Netbackup 7.7.2, when performing a backup on a Windows system where an Event Log is being redirected to a volume with little free space, the backup of the Event Log can fail, but the overall backup job will still finish with a status 0.
- In very rare circumstances, nbpem may use an old version of a updated policy, which may lead to unexpected results.
- Phase 1 of an import of images stored on Amazon and other S3 compatible cloud storage may fail when the disk volume contains more than a thousand images.
- Using nbdecommission to retire a media server with MSDP storage may result in data loss.
- OpsCenter may not collect all job data during its initial sync with a NetBackup master server, leading to inaccurate reporting.
- More Articles