- VTS16-001: A hotfix is now available for NetBackup, NetBackup OpsCenter, and NetBackup Appliances.
- Defects in nbdecommission will result in removal of more credentials than intended when the command is used to remove a media server with MSDP credentials. Storage units may also be removed. EEBs are available.
- Notification of new NetBackup Technical Alerts
- VMware Backups with Block Level Incremental or Changed Block Tracking can return incorrect changed sectors in ESXi 6.0
- Backup of a FIFO (named pipe) file only backs up the metafile, not its contents.
- In very rare circumstances, nbpem may use an old version of a updated policy, which may lead to unexpected results.
- On NetBackup 7.6.1 and 184.108.40.206, after suspending and resuming a job, future scheduled backups for that policy and client do not run
- bpbkar process hangs or core dumps for NetBackup VMware jobs on Linux backup hosts.
- Phase 1 of an import of images stored on Amazon and other S3 compatible cloud storage may fail when the disk volume contains more than a thousand images.
- OpsCenter may not collect all job data during its initial sync with a NetBackup master server, leading to inaccurate reporting.
- More Articles