Veritas NetBackup™ Backup, Archive, and Restore Getting Started Guide
- Getting Started
- About setting up UNIX systems
- About starting Backup, Archive, and Restore
- Backing up or archiving
Running the NetBackup Administration Console
If the Administration Console is installed on a Microsoft Windows system, you can run the Backup, Archive, and Restore interface directly from the console. This interface lets you log into a NetBackup Windows or UNIX client to perform user-directed operations on that client. You can also start back-level clients from the NetBackup menu.
To start the Administration Console
- Click Start > Programs > Veritas NetBackup > NetBackup Administration Console.
You can also start back-level Administration Consoles by opening the Back-Level Administration Console folder.
- Enter the client name where you want to perform the backup, archive, or restore.
You must have a valid user account on that client and have access to that client.
- Enter your user name and your password.
- Click Login.